You have decided to invest money on an exercise bike but are confused about which one to go for. Your first choice would have been between upright and recumbent bikes. Now that you have decided to go for recumbent bikes, you are probably wondering which one to buy. Well, did you check out the Schwinn Exercise Bike: The best bang for your buck? Well, yes, if you check out the reviews given below, you would be able to decide on its favor.
Is the Schwinn Exercise Bike: The best bang for your buck?
- It is cheap and affordable exercise which has the features like computer controlled resistance.
- There are around 8 tension levels and that will give you more variety to the workout regimen. And, you would also be able to customize the workouts easily so that you would be able to achieve the fitness goals. The tensions make use of electromagnetic system which will remain quiet and you will be able to do the exercise even during the nights without bothering anybody else.
- There is an LCD screen which will show you the workout progress. You would be able to track the time, speed, distance, pulse, RPM, calories burnt, resistance level and also the course profile.
- It is extra wide and has a seat which is extra padded and can accommodate any kind of user, irrespective of his size or weight. The seat is designed so ergonomically that it will be really beneficial for the user. You would be able to adjust the seats so that you are able to find the level which works best for you.
- There is a step through frame with which you would be able to get onto the bike and off from the bike quite easily.
- The bike has around 6 fitness presets and also has multiple resistance levels. So, whatever be the fitness level of yours, there is a profile which will work best for you. It has an eddy current resistance which is computer controlled and will ensure that the operation is smooth and easy.
- Other than that, there are also 3 programs for the heart rate control and 1 program for the target heart. If you don’t want any of these present, then you can also create a profile of your own which will suit your needs well.
- There is also an holder for keeping the water bottle and a reading rack where you can keep your magazines or books.
Now that you have read the reviews for this bike, do you still wonder if Schwinn Exercise Bike: The best bang for your buck? This bike will really suit the larger people who can make the best use of the seat’s size. There are leveling feet on the bike which gives it more stability. And, it also has the lumbar support which will put the user at ease and he will not fall down while he is working out. There are also some oversized stabilizers that gives support while pedaling at faster paces.